3900 Pilot-Operated Safety Relief Valve
The Type 3900 modular pilot-operated safety relief valve (MPV) features a separate, non-flowing pilot sub-assembly design making it well-suitable for use with both compressible and incompressible fluids. Optional pilot valve constructions offer either pop action or modulating action functionality to meet various pressure range, seat tightness, and blowdown requirements. Highly versatile, this valve technology offers ease of maintenance, high reliability, flexibility, and efficient operation and performance.
Features and Benefits
- The modular design offers one common platform that covers a wide range of applications.
- Modular design helps reduce overall inventory and maintenance costs.
- Top-entry main valve design provides ease of access for maintenance and parts replacement.
- Optimizing pilot function with the specific pressure relief application requirements helps improve plant operating efficiency.
- Lower valve weight compared to spring loaded valves of same size improves handling.