Location: Aston PA | Closing Date: 31-Oct-2018
Job Type: Full Time
401K with Match
CHALMERS & KUBECK - Aston, PA 19014
$18 - $28 an hour
Chalmers & Kubeck, a family-owned and operated, fast-paced and service-oriented company is seeking a CNC Operator/Machinist for our Aston, Pennsylvania
A CNC Operator/Machinist is responsible for operating CNC machines, setting up machines and manually programming when necessary. Applicants must have
a sound work ethic and an eagerness to learn.
This is a full-time PLUS position: 40 hours a week Monday through Friday PLUS overtime as needed. As we are a service-oriented shop, we may require
travel for weeks at a time and work during weekends, nights, holidays, etc. to meet our customers’ requirements. When required, this position can
include night work (typically 4pm - 12:30am). Night work and travel pay at elevated rates.
401k with match, health insurance and paid vacation are offered as part of the compensation package.
Must pass pre-employment drug test, on-going random drug tests and a physical. Must have a valid driver's license.
1) Perform assigned departmental operational tasks
2) Review CNC Programming
3) Utilize precision measurement devices (Calipers, indicators and micrometers) to verify sizes are within tolerance
4) Inspect Jobs for Quality - Identify and verify critical criteria
5) Ability to review and understand drawings
6) All other duties as assigned
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $28.00 /hour
- CNC Machinist: 7 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
License or certification:
- Driver's License (Required)
- Evening, Morning (Required)
Education and Experience