Pump Service and Repair
Chalmers & Kubeck - South, in conjunction with Chalmers & Kubeck - Inc. (Aston, PA), offers premier repair and/or overhaul and testing of pumps and rotating and reciprocating equipment of all types plus a wide variety of CNC and manual machining operations. C&K provides 24/7 emergency service to meet our customer service needs. Some of the largest CNC machining equipment available in the country supports rotating equipment repair, and component manufacturing
C & K's factory-trained technicians are skilled in the inspection and repair of all types of pumps, turbines, and compressors. C&K specializes in the repair of pumps including single and multi-stage, vertical, reciprocating, cantilever, centrifugal, hydraulic, horizontal, split-case, vacuum, and positive displacement pumps. We also provide reverse engineering on all types of pumps, turbines, blowers, compressors, rotating equipment and machine parts.
C & K also offers field machining and on-site services to meet your every need with our fully equipped mobile machine shops and fully qualified field service technicians.
- Complete Disassembly and Inspection of All Types of Pumps, Turbines, and Compressors.
- Pump Overhauls And Modifications Of Any Manufacturer
- Manufacturing Of Rotating Assemblies
- Turbine Rotor Shaft Repair
- Complete Parts Manufacturing
- In-House Balancing Up To 5000 Lb.
- Blower And Fan Repairs
- Gas Turbine Generator Burner Repairs And Modifications Authorized By OEM
- Centrifuge Repairs And Modifications OEM Authorized
- Metal Spray (Hard S.S., Ceramic, Babbit, Carbide, Etc.)
- Hydro And NDE Testing
- AUTOCAD 2000 Capable
- On-Site Troubleshooting And Repairs
- Removal, Installation And Laser Alignment
- Field Balancing
- Metal Locking (Stitch) Cold Metal And Crack Repair