Pressure Relief Valve Service and Repair
A number of years ago the ASME and National Board established certain critical basic rules for the repair of "V" and "UV" stamped safety / safety relief valves. Under this National Board Program, designated by the "VR" stamp, certain basic rules for the repair organization must be established, followed and maintained. A detail of these can be found in Section RA-2200 of the National Board Inspection Code.
Dresser, Inc. manufactures the premier boiler safety valves and pressure relief valves in the industry, Consolidated®. Dresser authorizes a very select group of companies to be their exclusive factory authorized repair and service centers, known as Green Tag Centers® (GTC). The GTC program is recognized worldwide and is the model many other manufacturers have copied when establishing their own after-market service programs.
Chalmers & Kubeck has the Largest Inventory of Consolidated Safety Valves on the entire east coast. We offer sizes 1/2" thru 8" Flange / Threaded Conventional, Bellows or Pilot Type.
This team of valve and instrument specialists works closely together
to provide customer assistance in technical sales, quotations and
delivery. Chalmers & Kubeck maintains around-the -clock service,
which includes the assembly and test of new CONSOLIDATED® pressure
relief valves, plus full machining and repair operations for industrial
valves of many types and manufacturers. C & K currently employs a
staff of over 75 technical and administrative personnel.
C&K- South Capabilities
- Four (4) Consolidated® Green Tag Service Centers
- Charlotte, NC
- Watkinsville, GA
- Chattanooga, TN
- Cayce, SC
- Factory Trained & Certified Technicians
- New Consolidated® Pressure Relief Valves & OEM Parts
- $5 Million in Combined Inventories Available for shipment TODAY!!!
- ASME Section I Certified for New Boiler Safety Valves
- ASME Section VIII Certified for New Process Pressure Relief Valves
- NBBI VR Certified Repair; ALL Types and Manufacture Pressure Relief Valves
- Steam, Air, Nitrogen, Water Testing Capabilities
- Mobile Valve Repair Trailers
- On-Site Repair and Testing
- Dresser EVT® Electronic Valve Testing
- AVK® Computer Assisted Valve Calibration
- ValvKeep® Asset Management Software