GE Energy's Masoneilan* Control Solutions
Factory-trained and Factory-certified
Chalmers & Kubeck authorized facilities are staffed by factory-trained, factory-certified technicians who have completed
intensive classroom and hands-on training and passed thorough written and practical exams. The facilities also must complete regular
audits by Dresser Masoneilan, ensuring they comply with the company’s stringent technical, service and business practice standards.
Genuine Dresser Masoneilan Products
Chalmers & Kubeck and MARC® (Masoneilan Authorized Repair Center) facilities give you ready access to the valves and parts you
need – wherever and whenever you need them. Each maintains an extensive stock of genuine Dresser Masoneilan valves. Each also is able
to tap into millions of dollars worth of additional inventory through the global network of MARC and Dresser Direct facilities, authorized
representatives and manufacturing centers.
Programs and Services
& Kubeck and MARC® facilities offer a complete array of services and tools to help keep your valves operating at peak performance.
time of day or night, the global network of MARC® (Masoneilan Authorized Repair Center) and Chalmers & Kubeck facilities
(North & South Carolina) will stand beside you, providing the service and support you need to keep your facility running efficiently
- ValScope® Pro diagnostic system
- ValvKeep® valve maintenance and management software
- Hot Swap replacement of positioners – even conversion of analog equipment to digital – while they remain in service and functioning
- Facility-wide valve inventory and assessment
- Maintenance planning and prediction, asset control and records, and application assistance
- Turnaround planning – on-site or remote
- Commissioning and start-up services
- Valve life extension through refurbishment, upgrades and optimization
- Mobile Repair Trailers
- Control Valve Diagnostics
All Chalmers & Kubeck facilities comply with relevant international, national or regional codes and standards governing the control
valve industry, including those set by the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), the American National Standards Institute
(ANSI), ISA and other organizations worldwide.